Announcement

Do not use the forums to submit bug reports, feature requests or patches, submit a New Ticket instead.

#1 2010-02-18 19:10:17

speterson
Xinha Community Member

Dialogs appear half off the screen

I have upgraded from 0.95 to the current version in trunk (as of 2/18/2010).  When using IE8, the dialogs for Insert images, Special Characters, Page cleaner, etc all appear strange.  They appear above where the editor is, so if the editor is not on the bottom part of the screen, the dialogs appear half off the screen.  (The dialogs also appear strangely formatted, as if they are missing a style sheet or something.)  How can I get the dialogs to position themselves in the center of the screen?

#2 2010-02-18 20:39:40

gogo
Xinha Leader
Website

Re: Dialogs appear half off the screen

Most likely it is a problem with your HTML or server

1. Ensure your html (in the page where you are loading Xinha) at least comes close to validating, particualrly that it's well formed.  You may need to try changing the doctype to trigger standards mode.
2. Check the "compatability mode" setting of IE, flip it to see if it makes a diffrence.
3. Look for any 404's coming back from your server, try with Firefox and the Firebug extension's "Net" panel, or look in your server logs.
4. Are you using any other CSS.  Try with the simple examples without any of your stuff.

James Sleeman

#3 2012-10-25 12:44:54

mathieuw

Re: Dialogs appear half off the screen

Hi

i use last version from xinha (0.96)
i use it on a page size 2000px height, the editor is up the page, when i want add a link , the modal box for tape the link open at half the page, then i need scroll the page on half to type the link
Is it possible to make open the modal popup box on the same position that the editor? or on the top page?
Thanks

Board footer