Announcement

Do not use the forums to submit bug reports, feature requests or patches, submit a New Ticket instead.

#1 2005-02-19 23:49:17

Yermo
Xinha Authority
Website

Bug #12 - ContextMenu Bug

Should general questions about bugs go here or in the trac?

Question about Bug #12.

After some digging, the bug seems to be in plugins/ContextMenu/menu.css at line 20 where it says:

div.htmlarea-context-menu tr.item td.icon img {
  width: 18px;
  height: 18px;
}

Commenting out the width and height causes the images to show up, but I'm afraid I don't why. Is it possibly that this style is scaling the ed_buttons image down to 18x18 before the viewport code is applied?

thanks,

-- Yermo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Content Management with Business Intelligence      [url]http://www.formvista.com[/url]

#2 2005-02-21 05:35:40

gogo
Xinha Leader
Website

Re: Bug #12 - ContextMenu Bug

Yermo wrote:

Should general questions about bugs go here or in the trac?

Trac, so we can track them smile

div.htmlarea-context-menu tr.item td.icon img {
  width: 18px;
  height: 18px;
}

Commenting out the width and height causes the images to show up, but I'm afraid I don't why. Is it possibly that this style is scaling the ed_buttons image down to 18x18 before the viewport code is applied?

That'll be it!

You want to commit that? 

NB: Before you commit do a diff on the file to make sure that there are unnecessary changes (indentation changes etc) lest we end up with huge changesets for no reason.

James Sleeman

#3 2005-02-21 12:10:05

Yermo
Xinha Authority
Website

gogo wrote:

That'll be it!

You want to commit that?

No problem.

NB: Before you commit do a diff on the file to make sure that there are unnecessary changes (indentation changes etc) lest we end up with huge changesets for no reason.

Yea, what I've been doing is two checkouts .. I'll mess with one until I get something right then apply a narrow set of changes to the clean version. subversion rocks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Content Management with Business Intelligence      [url]http://www.formvista.com[/url]

#4 2005-02-21 22:22:10

gogo
Xinha Leader
Website

Yep.  If you do find that you've indented a bunch of stuff that didn't need to be (I have a bad habit of that because I have jedit set to convert tabs to spaces on save) then

svn diff --diff-cmd /usr/bin/diff --extensions '-bc' filename.here

helps root out the actual changes so you can reapply them to a clean copy.

James Sleeman

Board footer