Announcement

Do not use the forums to submit bug reports, feature requests or patches, submit a New Ticket instead.

#1 2010-03-23 10:06:27

sektor51

Probmelm with installing other language or skins

Hello,

I have just installed Xinha and works fine. For development, i have a WampServer 2.0 on my laptop. Here xinha wors perfect, no problems at all. But when I transfer the project on remote server (with Linux), can't chahne language or skin. When I add the language setting to init file, Xinha wont shows up. The same problem with skins. JavaScript works just for 'en' and 'silva'. JavaScript error console shows this message

Chyba: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIXMLHttpRequest.send]"  nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)"  location: "JS frame :: http://petka.o-ves.net/xinha/XinhaCore.js :: anonymous :: line 18"  data: no]

and the setting:

<script type="text/javascript">
    _editor_url  = "xinha/"  // (preferably absolute) URL (including trailing slash) where Xinha is installed
    _editor_lang = "cz";      // And the language we need to use in the editor.
  </script>

Tried to change to other languages e.g. ru, fr, de, but it doesn't work at all.

Thanks for your suggestions! Xinha is the best editor I have found!

Ondrej Vesely, CR

#2 2010-03-24 04:16:24

gogo
Xinha Leader
Website

Re: Probmelm with installing other language or skins

Probably a permissions issue.  Ensure your file permissions are OK.  Open the firebug net panel and see if any files are failiing to load.

James Sleeman

#3 2010-03-24 17:01:26

sektor51

Thank you, firebug is so powerful tool! thanks for it. Xinha was triing to find file "sin.xml" in skin directory. In my download of xinha, this file is included in silva skin. I copied this file to other skins and it starts working. Thanks a lot!

Ondrej

#4 2010-12-11 10:02:32

t.training001

absolutely Xinha is the best editor. this is quit good with its' feature and quality. I can easily work with it.

Board footer