Announcement

Do not use the forums to submit bug reports, feature requests or patches, submit a New Ticket instead.

#1 2005-04-13 21:12:05

willeffects
Xinha Authority

how do i control the location of FullScreen button?

I want to put the fullscreen icon as my first button, but I cant seem to find a way to do it.  How do I control where it shows up?

Thanks,
Will

#2 2005-04-14 00:33:16

KaplanDigital
Xinha Community Member

Re: how do i control the location of FullScreen button?

willeffects wrote:

I want to put the fullscreen icon as my first button, but I cant seem to find a way to do it.  How do I control where it shows up?

Thanks,
Will

Are you using the "stable" release or the nightly build (still stable but MUCH better)? The nightly build defaults to having the fullscreen icon first. If you would like to alter your toolbar layout, as per the newbie guide's instructions , (for the nightly) just add the following line of code in the config. If you move "popupeditor" to another location, just remember that a comma is needed if it is not the last item in the array.

xinha_config.toolbar = 
    [
    ["popupeditor","formatblock","fontname","fontsize","bold","italic","underline","strikethrough","separator"],
    ["forecolor","hilitecolor","textindicator","separator"],
    ["subscript","superscript"],
    ["linebreak","justifyleft","justifycenter","justifyright","justifyfull","separator"],
    ["insertorderedlist","insertunorderedlist","outdent","indent","separator"],
    ["inserthorizontalrule","createlink","insertimage","inserttable","separator"],
    ["undo","redo"], (HTMLArea.is_gecko ? [] : ["cut","copy","paste"]),["separator"],
    ["killword","removeformat","toggleborders","lefttoright", "righttoleft", "separator","htmlmode"]
  ];

#3 2005-04-14 01:16:20

willeffects
Xinha Authority

Cool thank you.

Do you know if there is a way to do a wider button so that I can have one that reads "HTML source" ?

#4 2005-04-14 12:42:03

KaplanDigital
Xinha Community Member

willeffects wrote:

Cool thank you.

Do you know if there is a way to do a wider button so that I can have one that reads "HTML source" ?

If you are using the nightly, just edit the file ed_buttons_main.gif in the images folder. For an example, take a look at this by

rift design studio
http://www.riftdesign.com

ed_buttons_main.gif

I do not know if you can widen the button, but that is how you edit it.

-Mark

#5 2005-04-14 17:50:02

adamp
Xinha Pro

You can create a file just for a single button and then edit the button definition. You may need to edit some other code to set widths though as all images are set in divs with fixed sizes afaik.

#6 2005-04-14 22:13:01

gogo
Xinha Leader
Website

adam is correct, you'll have to make it a single button (not in the combined file) and modify htmlarea.js in some way so you can have buttons of different sizes (it is necessary to specify a size, simply removing the sizes isn't going to work).

James Sleeman

#7 2005-04-16 18:01:00

willeffects
Xinha Authority

It would be cool to assign size as a variable assuming a default that can also be changed.  I tried changing the size but it seems you need to change it in a few places to get things to work.

A lot of the icons could use to be wider if we could control it per custom button.

Will

Board footer