Announcement

Do not use the forums to submit bug reports, feature requests or patches, submit a New Ticket instead.

#1 2011-08-08 17:00:08

Zoubi

ExtendedFileManager:insert a thumb image with a link to the normal one

Hello all,

I'm trying to alter the Extended File Manager, so that, after clicking on OK, it inserts in the editor a clickable image using the thumbnail, with the link pointing to the not-resized image.

How could I achieve this?

Thanks in advance

Mike

#2 2011-08-08 19:55:18

gogo
Xinha Leader
Website

Re: ExtendedFileManager:insert a thumb image with a link to the normal one

ExtendedFileManager.js

Search for: "var img = image;"

Just below there is the code that inserts or updates the image in the content from the selected image in the EFM, so somewhere there you will want to do your wrapping in an achor and modification of the sizes to make it thumbnailed.

James Sleeman

#3 2011-08-09 02:15:10

Zoubi

Thanks!

Effectively, I can store the thumbnail path, as well as the normal file path. But as the function in which the code expects (and returns?) an image element, how can I wrap this image inside an anchor?

Thanks in advance

#4 2011-08-11 21:21:20

gogo
Xinha Leader
Website

Personally, I would set a class on the image, and then use javascript where you are using the HTML produce by Xinha to link up the images with that class.  That would be the easiest way.  Or even just modify EFM to put an onclick on the image would probably work.

James Sleeman

#5 2011-09-11 10:49:20

Louis

Studies show that just over half of motorcycle accidents each year are multiple-vehicle crashes, and just under half of the accidents are single-motorcycle accidents. In 30 to 50 percent of all st Louis accidents in which the other driver is at fault, the other vehicle infringed upon the motorcyclist right of way, with the majority of the cases being that the other vehicle made a left turn in front of the motorcycle.

Board footer